Three things small business owners should know about commercial insurance

Business owners need to invest in the right commercial insurance policy to cover any possible damages that come up down the right. Commercial insurance can be a lifesaver and make it possible for a company to survive despite costly accidents.

At Commercial One Insurance Service, we offer commercial insurance policies to business owners in Los Angeles and Burlingame, CA. As a business owner, you should be aware of the following three things when you’re on the market for a commercial insurance policy. 

Commercial insurance is required by law in some cases.

Probably your number one priority as a business owner is to stay on top of any legal requirements your small business faces. Commercial insurance that is commonly required by law includes commercial vehicle insurance as well as malpractice insurance for certain professionals like doctors. 

Do your research and be aware of federal, state, and local legal requirements for commercial insurance for businesses like yours. 

There are several types of commercial insurance to choose from.

Commercial insurance groups together any kind of insurance that a company might need to cover business activities. 

Some of the most important types of commercial insurance to buy are commercial property insurance, liability insurance, business interruption insurance, and workers’ compensation insurance.

It’s a good idea to choose a policy that can grow with your company. 

As a business owner, you’re probably hoping that your company is going to grow through the years. However, you’re not going to want to have to change insurance providers down the road because your original insurance provider isn’t able to offer the coverage that your expanding company needs. Look for an insurance company that offers a range of commercial policies for companies of different sizes.  

If you’d like to learn more about the commercial insurance policies we offer in Burlingame, CA at Commercial One Insurance Service, contact us by phone or email.