When you’re running a business in Burlingame, CA, a constant stream of things is added to your to-do list. Ensuring that you have the right insurance coverage in the event of an accident or disaster is a stressful and time-consuming process that often gets put on the back burner. If you need help finding the right coverage types for your business, contact Commercial One Insurance Service today!
Types of Warehouse and Logistics Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance helps to cover losses caused by natural disasters such as fires, theft, and extreme temperatures or humidity.
- General Liability Insurance provides additional protection against a variety of losses.
- Warehouse Legal Liability Insurance is ideal for those who have goods and materials owned by other companies stored in your warehouse. It covers you should you be held liable for damage done to the stored contents.
- Worker’s Compensation ensures that your employees and business are cared for should an employee be injured.
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage can protect businesses from damage caused by employees committing criminal or dishonest acts.
- Cyber Liability Insurance protects your bottom line in case of a cyber-attack or data breach resulting in legal claims.
Find the Coverage You Need at Commercial One Insurance Service
As you can see, there is a coverage plan for every aspect of your Burlingame, CA business. But remember, warehouse and logistics insurance is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Purchasing the first plan you see is a surefire way to leave your business open to major financial losses should an event not specifically covered by your plan occur. Fortunately, Commercial One Insurance Service can help. We’ll work with you to find the perfect mix of coverage and cost so you can get back to focusing on day-to-day operations. Contact us today to learn more!